Location:Room North America (Hall B0, level 0)
• The participants will be trained in both indications / applications for urodynamic testing and practical aspects of the Urodynamic tests.
• The emphasis will be on practical aspects including:
– how to perform a good urodynamic assessment (Good Urodynamic Practice)
– how to use equipment properly and which equipment can be used.
– interpretation of traces,
– quality control and trouble-shooting.
All in an Interactive “hands-on” environment
• Individual needs will be adressed in small groups, recorded tests will be used and access to equipment is provided to be able to simulate the clinical setting as much as possible.
• In a short plenary session the participants will be informed on current and future urodynamic indications and specialized urodynamic tests
• All the speakers are subject matter experts in Urodynamics and have extensive, hands-on Urodynamics teaching experience and numerous publications to their credit.
The course aims to provide the delegates with both knowledge of urodynamic indications and practical experience to be able to recognize and use the additional value of urodynamic measurements.